Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our first night and day in Sunrise Village!

This year, rather than traveling to the Canadian Rockies for a Winter High Adventure, we are in Killington, Vermont. We have dubbed this "Winter High Adventure-Light" which somehow transformed into Whahaha-Lite.

The condo is perfect for us. A large, loft living room with an open kitchen and dining area, fireplace, beautiful view, and three bedrooms. I am staying in the bunk room with Kim and Elizabeth.

The atrium/living room:


Paula gave each of us a cat-ear hat! Brandy also received a lovely sweater.

Elizabeth and I modeling our hats:


Kim and I in our periwinkle hats:


We were also talking about jowls. Okay, we had a glass or two of wine before that.

Elizabeth in her new hat and Brandy in her new sweater:


Gorjuss kindly models Brandy's new hat. It's east to see why she is named Gorjuss!


We have neither internet nor cell phone service at our condo, but I am hoping to come to the sports center/recreation area daily to update with photos and stories. Today has been a day of rest, so not many outdoor pictures yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment